Sunday 14 September 2014

My Mini Experience at London Fashion Week




Guys, this last two weeks have been an amazing experience for me! If you follow me on my social media you'll know that I have been doing an internship at Storm Models in London, one of the biggest model agencies worldwide. 


The London Fashion Week started this Friday which means a lot of work for the agency, a lot of castings, a lot of models popping by... resuming: a lot of exciting stuff happened during the last two weeks. I'm so happy that I could be there, right in the middle of all the happening!

As a major highlight I was sent to the Somerset House (where the Shows take place) for work and even though I was only at the outside I saw so many interesting people and outfits, it was amazing! It's such a shame that I didn't have my big camera on hand so I had to take some snapshots on my phone. Therefore excuse the bad quality please!!



Here are some quick shots I made of people walking by with outfits that are so on point. 

And guess who I met there...



AMELIA LIANA!
I obviously had to take a picture with her, she is one of my favourite youtubers ever! 




 As you see, that day was full of surprises and I got to do a lot of incredible stuff. I'll never forget this!

Lots of love to you all,
M.





6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Miriam!!! It must be an incredible experience and I'm wishing you all the best!
    I saw a photo of Estee too, aah lucky you!!! <3

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been, i really loved it! i know right, I couldn't believe it :D :D

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you met Amelia! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was aaaamazing, I totally fangirled over her!

      Delete